Monday, April 5, 2010

It's Time to Fly SOLO!!

Dear All,

I don't know whether I have made a big mistake by taking this sudden decision. By way I'm seeing this, it's for the better. Not that I wanna make a big fuss about it, but i gotta do this before things worsen. It's worthless if we continue things that are not meant to be, things that are not base on friendship.

I'm not saying that I'm perfect but, the truth is I wanna people that so called friends correct me if I'm wrong, not just ignore me as a signed that I'm doing something wrong or bad. I can handle all kind of shit talks and condemn but don't shut me off for things that you're not satisfied with me..spit it, will ya!!! And please don't refer me as third party as in "orang tu" or "dia" even "orang yang lagi satu". For good sake, we are friend before. Is my name so "jijik" for you to say it now?? Goshhh!!!

I try to hang on to this so called friendship, but it takes two to tango. If I'm the only one putting an effort to resurrect things up, it won't work either. I've tone down my ego to admit my flaws, my wrongdoings or even bitchy attitude and apologize. What do I get in return? My apologies hanged without any sincere answer. So, do I need to "terhegeh-hegeh" and put myself on their feet eventhough the counterpart filled with ignorance. No need consider me a friend anymore coz maybe thing that i've done to them (if I can recall), totally and utterly big for them to forgive me. I guess they also wanna this to end.

So, for the last time, thank you for the happiness given to me for the past 2 years. Thank you for the sweet memories, thank you for everything. I am wishing you, all the very best in whatever you're doing and may happiness be by your side, always. Halalkan makan minum, all those money you spent for me, presents and also dosa-dosa aku, even you did not say it outloud.

There's no such thing as true friend, that's my bad. I really believe that true friends exist. i guess it's not the time yet. Maybe i ought to be what I am afterall...a bitchy lone ranger. I'm betraying this friendship coz this is the best way to deal with this and I know even we're back together, it won't be the same, and I cannot bear with that.

It's time to fly solo......again!!

No comments:

 

Designed By Blogs Gone Wild!